Harbour City Theatre
Covid 19 Code of Conduct
Guests and staff at Harbour City Theatre should always feel safe and respected. Harbour City Theatre reserves the right to ask guest to leave if they are unable to follow the following health, safety, and respectful behavior Guidelines.
- Please do not enter Harbour City Theatre if you, or any members of your party, are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Staff and guests are required to wear masks during their visit to Harbour City Theatre.
- Please remain at least six feet (2 metres) away from anyone not in your party at all times.
- Please do not touch, lean on, or climb on any tables, chairs etc.
- Do not use offensive language or engage in disruptive behavior. Any behavior, language or sounds that are disruptive, abusive, racist, or harassing or are perceived to be threatening or harassing to guests or staff will not be tolerated.
- Guest who are suspected of being impaired due to the use of drugs or consumption of alcohol will be asked to leave.
- We are a smoke free building. This includes e-cigarettes.
- Photography/recordings are not permitted at any time.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please approach the nearest staff member or Box Office for assistance.
- Service animals are welcome but pets are not permitted within Harbour City Theatre.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!